Chris Borgen, Teaching Professional
Chris grew up playing junior golf in Minnesota. He moved on to play Division 1 golf at the University of Houston followed by 7 years of professional golf on a mini tour and in PGA tour events. For the past 12 years he has been teaching golf and learning more about the game, swing, and how to increase the speed and consistency of golf movements. He has worked with some of the best teachers and players in the game and continues to expand his knowledge by learning bio-mechanics and training golf fitness in the off season.
- PGA-Professional Golf Association
- TPI- Titleist Performance Institute
- PRI- Postural Restoration Institute (myokinamatic restoration)
- NASM-National Academy of Sports Medicine
- MN PGA Assistant player of year 2010 & 2012
Chris Borgen at 713-443-6609. Chrisborgengolf@yahoo.com